Thanks for listening, and thanks for the response. I took your "80-20 rule" comment as in only 20% of the people here make worthwhile posts, and the other 80% of the people only post worthless chitchat... As far as I'm concerned you've cleared the air (just as much with your response to Justin), and we are good.
EDIT: (as you edit yours, I'll edit mine!
You say: "If you wanna know about the rifle I will provide you with just that. So long as I give the info which is correct and honest, it should not matter what the source is. And on the same token, I DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE MY HONESTY TO ANYONE, ANY WHERE. What more can I say ..."
I'm not putting your honesty or your sources in question. I do appreciate correct and honest info, and didn't understand why you couldn't simply tell us who is making the current daystate barrels... Let's assume I'm stupid and your hints just don't do me any good
I'm ready to say "situation resolved" and go back to talking airguns...
I look forward to your further reviews of the new .20 airwolf, and our continued discusions...
Scott in CO
I got this info from an internel source in Daystate. The person wishes to remain anony since Daystate has not made a final decision on who the final barrel supplier will be. I do know that the .20 cals are coming with new barrels. Regards.