AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
Switched my .22 40lb Air Wolf with .20 - Updated with Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> AirgunAdvice.net
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocelot27
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Philadelphia, PA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, enough tomfoolery. Does anyone know the starting serial number of the AW's with the new barrels? Or about when they switched or if there's a way to tell from the gun if you have a new barrel? Also, is it possible to buy just the new barrel (and any other necessary parts) from Daystate (I'd like to have a .20 cal available to play with). - TIA - john.

*Daystate Air Wolf 0.22
*Daystate Air Wolf MVT 0.177
*Soon: Daystate Air Wolf MVT 0.22
*FX Revolution 0.22
*Logun S16xs 0.22
Nirvana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott in CO wrote:
Hi Nirvanna,

Thanks for listening, and thanks for the response. I took your "80-20 rule" comment as in only 20% of the people here make worthwhile posts, and the other 80% of the people only post worthless chitchat... As far as I'm concerned you've cleared the air (just as much with your response to Justin), and we are good.

EDIT: (as you edit yours, I'll edit mine! Very Happy )

You say: "If you wanna know about the rifle I will provide you with just that. So long as I give the info which is correct and honest, it should not matter what the source is. And on the same token, I DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE MY HONESTY TO ANYONE, ANY WHERE. What more can I say ..."

I'm not putting your honesty or your sources in question. I do appreciate correct and honest info, and didn't understand why you couldn't simply tell us who is making the current daystate barrels... Let's assume I'm stupid and your hints just don't do me any good Very Happy

I'm ready to say "situation resolved" and go back to talking airguns... Very Happy

I look forward to your further reviews of the new .20 airwolf, and our continued discusions...

Regards,

Scott in CO

Dear scott,

I got this info from an internel source in Daystate. The person wishes to remain anony since Daystate has not made a final decision on who the final barrel supplier will be. I do know that the .20 cals are coming with new barrels. Regards.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocelot27 wrote:
Alright, enough tomfoolery. Does anyone know the starting serial number of the AW's with the new barrels? Or about when they switched or if there's a way to tell from the gun if you have a new barrel? Also, is it possible to buy just the new barrel (and any other necessary parts) from Daystate (I'd like to have a .20 cal available to play with). - TIA - john.

No problem. Buy the ones that were made December to date. My only purpose of getting a .20 cal was efficient and accurate 80 yard sniping. Become a member of Daystate, enter you serial no. and you will get all the info about your rifle. Serial numbers AW 980 and above are you best bet. Mine is 1014. I don't know about the parts and the barrel swaping part. Hope this helps

Regards
Nir.
ocelot27
Marksman
Marksman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirvana wrote:
ocelot27 wrote:

No problem. Buy the ones that were made December to date. My only purpose of getting a .20 cal was efficient and accurate 80 yard sniping. Become a member of Daystate, enter you serial no. and you will get all the info about your rifle. Serial numbers AW 980 and above are you best bet. Mine is 1014. I don't know about the parts and the barrel swaping part. Hope this helps

Regards
Nir.

Hey - thanks - I have AW1062 so I must have a non-LW barrel? Mine shoots as accurate as all stink - maybe that's why I've wondered about people claiming that the Wolf is not as accurate as the Rapid - I have trouble imagining a gun that could be much more accurate. - john.

*Daystate Air Wolf 0.22
*FX Revolution 0.22
*Logun S16xs 0.22
ocelot27
Marksman
Marksman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried searching the Daystate site for my serial num- nothing comes up - john.

*Daystate Air Wolf 0.22
*FX Revolution 0.22
*Logun S16xs 0.22
ocelot27
Marksman
Marksman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an image of my breach:

-john.

*Daystate Air Wolf 0.22
*FX Revolution 0.22
*Logun S16xs 0.22

Last edited by ocelot27 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
mcmike
Basic Practical
Basic Practical

City, State: Washington, USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya gang,

No hard feelings here and thanks to all for mending fences.

Nirvana I meant what I said, your work is appreciated. And as you already pointed out, the work of everyone else in keeping us all informed and up to speed is appreciated as well.

Best wishes to all,

Mike
Nirvana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocelot27 wrote:
Here's an image of my breach:

-john

I failed too. don't know what's up. The image did not load up. Could you please try again?

Nir
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinzgauer wrote:
USE A DRINKING STRAW TO GUIDE THE CLEANING CORD THROUGH THE SHROUD.

I have never had any troubles cleaning the bbl. using a straw as a guide.

^ What he said..
addicted
Marksman First Class
Marksman First Class

City, State: Nebraska

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is AW1046 and has the new stock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> AirgunAdvice.net All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: