AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
BKL Scope Rings ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: BKL Scope Rings ... Reply with quote

My car is a Hyundai Sonata. When I posted a pic of it one day someone said good luck with THAT car. I guess he missed the 5 star ratings and the fact that Consumer Reports named it the MOST reliable car for its size in the US period !

The printer I use, digital camera, laptop, and scanner all have 5 star ratings ... that is how I buy things.

Scope rings ... I go thru a bunch of Airguns in a year and all of them have to be scoped for accurate testing. I have ran the gamut of scope rings and without a doubt BKL's get 5 star ratings from me.

The BKL's are brutally tough and I really enjoy strapping them onto anything I shoot.

My opinion is that we need to promote BKL's as they are fantastic Smile -Wayne-
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a look at a piece bkl mount the other day and they look very solid with a 6 screw mount on some holding it onto the dove tail im not sure if they have a stop pin or need one ,other good mounts ive found are the beemans,leapers,b-square,rws c mounts.as for hyundis ive found them very cheaply made and i dont like the front wheel drive but they are very good on fuel and a car for around town
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i like the bkls too, they seem to be rock solid and dont move.
ive bought a pair of hawke 1 piece mounts too, and they seem to be very similar.
the only real difference is theres like a rubber liner inside the rings. and also the scope pin, is tapped with a allen key screw.
so no more tappin, or even a lil tappy, not even some tap tap tapparoo.
Very Happy
Bob259

City, State: Upstate NY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: BLK Single or double? Reply with quote

Which ones are you guys using the single strap or doubles? Looking for my air gun and .22 rifle and kind of like the doubles but not sure if that is needed.
GWH craig
Killer-B Club
Killer-B Club

City, State: Easthampton Masssachusetts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we got a BKL on a rws 48. hasnt moved yet. gunna put it on my m350
Browning 800 Mag .22
Crosman 2289 Backpacker .22
Crosman T4 .177
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Phoogle Map
blk822
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Kent, Washington

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to find a mount that won't move on my Patriot. Even with the cross pins they move and mess up the slots on the top of the rifle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: