AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
Airjunki Hows your Monsoon doing??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Rapid, Oregon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Airjunki Hows your Monsoon doing?? Reply with quote

The Monsoon looks like alot of Quiet Fun. Have you had any chance to Hand out some Lead pills to any Vermin Yet??

Best Regards.
airjunki
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

City, State: Beaverton, Oregon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for asking but actually I have only killed a few pest birds with it so far and a mess of targets.( I live in town) I have been working 50 hrs a wk. lately and the other time has been devoted to my pre schoolers:

I wll be going to Blachly, OR to my inlaws sometime soon though and I'll bring the Monsoon since they have plenty of vermin there. Not to mention a pheasant farm right next door that has been known to have a few escapee's running around 8) BTW, I should have a Rapid to play with before long also. I do plan on taking some time off this spring and summer to go fishing, squirrelin and deer hunting. Best, Ron. :wink:

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: