AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
REVIEW !!! of the new AZRapid MFR .22 caliber
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weapon of Choice wrote:
Nice gun KB and congrats on that 2for break-in shot! Haven't ever warmed up to the big bottle guns but of the Rapids the MFR is my favorite.

Very nice power and shot count. Man with that many shots I could drive up to the mtns and not even bring my tank!

Lamar,
You need to get a Rapid, to add to your collection. Razz
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

City, State: Vancouver, WA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone sure can't wait to spend just a little more time with it when I get back.

Killer-B
Weapon of Choice
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

City, State: SoCal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP wrote:
Weapon of Choice wrote:
Nice gun KB and congrats on that 2for break-in shot! Haven't ever warmed up to the big bottle guns but of the Rapids the MFR is my favorite.

Very nice power and shot count. Man with that many shots I could drive up to the mtns and not even bring my tank!

Lamar,
You need to get a Rapid, to add to your collection. Razz

I shot one once a couple times and I thought it was ok but to be honest I didn't really like it any more than my ERB. I thought many times about should I sell my ERB and jump on the Rapid bandwagon and then I think... why?

My ERB does everything I want it to and does it flawlessly. I know the Rapids are really nice guns an
d have really good triggers but I shoot my ERB off the bench very little. I mostly just hunt with it and for that I don't want or need a super light trigger.

Maybe I just need more time behind a Rapid so I could see if there is really anything there for me Very Happy Maybe I'll get a chance to shoot Chips gun in SD next weekend Very Happy

As for my next gun... I want something different to add to my small collection. At heart, I'm a carbine guy big time. I'm leaning hard toward a 25cal Sumatra carbine. I want a .25 and I love carbines so it seems right too me. Also it would be fun to have raw, rude .25cal Korean Kannon to bust jacks with, lol.
Predator
Expert
Expert

City, State: TN USA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KB:

Very sweet piece of rifle you have there.

Looks to be a hundooski.
Always fun to have a new rifle to put through its paces.

WOC: The TDR is nice (I had the AA 410 ERB for awhile) liked it lots also. Was very good for trips in the field. Nimble, accurate, for hunting the 410 was awesome.

Wasnt a Rapid though.
The rifles (espeacially after some AZ handi work) are amazingly precise instraments. Have to shoot one out in the field and drop some critters to understand it I imagine. I will say there is some hype, they are expensive, but the rifle is amazing man. Ask anyone whos owned one and they'll tell you they're the cats meow.

Dont have to jump on the bandwagon there are other sweet shooters out there for sure. The Korean .50 cal DS looks very nice.

KB: Awesome rifle man I wish you lots of good fortune hunting with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: