AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
Loving the Revolution!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Rapid, Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Loving the Revolution!!! Reply with quote

Just got in from a quick sight in out in my shop I have enough room to shoot about 10 yards, I'd have more if it wasn't for the Boat and Camper.

I stopped by a friends store today picked up a pair of High Weaver Dovetail Rings and had him mount my Bushy 4200 4-16 Duplex. All I can say is WOW!!!! Now that I got it back from AOA and it's working the thing shoots really nice. Once it was dialed in it was just some nice tiny one hole groups. (which really isn't hard to do at that range)

I can't wait till the weather clears up and I can get it really sighted in rather then just resting it off a Suzuki outbaord in my shop. As much fun as this is so far with just shooting a few mags since I got it back I can see the need to get another large tank or at least a pigmy, a couple more mags and ALOT of JSB's. Very Happy

I called Pomona today and ordered an adapter to hook up the FX Probe into my Rapid set on my tank so i don't have to change hoses etc it will just plug in and I can fill the Revo or pop it out and fill the Rapids should work pretty good.

Man I can't wait to head out for the Sage Rats this year, I'll have my New Revolution and my New Volquartson to try out on the little Vermin!!!
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Kevin,
Im glad that all the "gremlins" were worked out of your gun. That gun is the air version of the VQ HMR, he he. Your gonna really love it when you take it out hunting. Smile
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

City, State: Vancouver, WA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear that you have been made whole again, now it's time for some enjoyment.

KILLER-B
220swift
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Nevada County,Calif USA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good New's ,is the New Volquartson a .22 or 17 hmr , .ether way should make a good critter getter. :wink:

Very Happy here's to a brake in the weather Very Happy

Swift
custom parts made to order
swiftairgunparts@sbcglobal.net
POI
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: New England

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad your back up and running. Looking forward to the pics from the hunting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: