Loving the Revolution!!!

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

Loving the Revolution!!!

Postby AZ RAPID » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:34 pm

Just got in from a quick sight in out in my shop I have enough room to shoot about 10 yards, I'd have more if it wasn't for the Boat and Camper.

I stopped by a friends store today picked up a pair of High Weaver Dovetail Rings and had him mount my Bushy 4200 4-16 Duplex. All I can say is WOW!!!! Now that I got it back from AOA and it's working the thing shoots really nice. Once it was dialed in it was just some nice tiny one hole groups. (which really isn't hard to do at that range)

I can't wait till the weather clears up and I can get it really sighted in rather then just resting it off a Suzuki outbaord in my shop. As much fun as this is so far with just shooting a few mags since I got it back I can see the need to get another large tank or at least a pigmy, a couple more mags and ALOT of JSB's. :D

I called Pomona today and ordered an adapter to hook up the FX Probe into my Rapid set on my tank so i don't have to change hoses etc it will just plug in and I can fill the Revo or pop it out and fill the Rapids should work pretty good.

Man I can't wait to head out for the Sage Rats this year, I'll have my New Revolution and my New Volquartson to try out on the little Vermin!!!
RAPIDS...SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Congrats Kevin,
Im glad that all the "gremlins" were worked out of your gun. That gun is the air version of the VQ HMR, he he. Your gonna really love it when you take it out hunting. :)

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby Killer-B » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:20 pm

Good to hear that you have been made whole again, now it's time for some enjoyment.

KILLER-B
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

220swift
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 220swift » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:26 am

That is good New's ,is the New Volquartson a .22 or 17 hmr , .ether way should make a good critter getter. :wink:

:D here's to a brake in the weather :D

Swift
Swift
rapid technician
tuning mild to wild
custom parts made to order
swiftairgunparts@sbcglobal.net

POI
Marksman
Marksman

Postby POI » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:45 pm

Glad your back up and running. Looking forward to the pics from the hunting.
pfffft....THWAP

Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”