AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
BSA airgun scopes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r5nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its a Springer...a break barrel...

I was actually thinking of one of these as my 1st airgun when i come to choose one- but i started shooting a mates Weihrauch hw77k .22, amazing quality so im going for the 97k
Lee Harvy Griswold
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

City, State: OR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nick, Ya I think you made a good choice on going with the HW97!! Although, I also think you'd like the XL, maybe when you get ready for another shooter!! You know what they say.........."You cant have just one"!!!

Cheers,

LHG
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Allen,Ok

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: BSA Reply with quote

I just bought a 2x7x32 BSA scope to put on my XL lighting and it's not to bad as far as clarity and close range focus.I only have about 300rds fired with it on the XL no impact movement so far hopefully it holds up it's a nice fit and looks good on top of the Xl.
Navycop
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Colorado Springs, CO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: My thoughts on BSA... Reply with quote

Very Happy I don't own one anymore but other BSA's I have looked through
were clear in the middle and blurry on the edge. I have been reading various forums for 6 years now and it seems some get a good one once in a while but many are crap.
I would suggest a Leapers True Strength series or a Tech Force AO model from Compasseco. Pyramydair seems to have some good prices on Leapers, check out the 4x32 and 3-9x32 both AO. That Lightning screams for a decent scope!
I put a TF4x32AO on a relatives rifle, noticeably better than a BSA i saw on a Gamo 440 combo.
I've also had a Bushnell Sportsman 4x32AO on my Beeman Bearcub for 2 1/2 years now. Cabelas has 'em for $40.
As a reminder, don't put a .22 scope on there, its gotta be airgun rated. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: