Dragon Slayer 50 cal Review

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:12 pm

220swift
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 220swift » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:27 pm

just saw that on the yellow cool, it go's flying :D

Swift
Swift
rapid technician
tuning mild to wild
custom parts made to order
swiftairgunparts@sbcglobal.net

Steel
Marksman
Marksman

50cal

Postby Steel » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:28 pm

That is cool I have looked at the 9mm,45cal and 50 cal airguns alot myself. I don't know why I all ready have a 357mag quiet gun that shots 180gr bullets at 1000fps and sounds like a Medium power pellet rifle Has anyone shot the 9mm or 45cal I wonder how the compare noise wise and FPS? I hate to say it but I can see myself owning one of these power house air rifles. :D Image

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Re: 50cal

Postby Killer-B » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:34 pm

terry1 wrote: I have looked at the 9mm,45cal and 50 cal airguns alot myself. I don't know why I all ready have a 357mag quiet gun

It's called an addiction, that's why and we all have it. I don't know about you but my wife thinks we are all nuts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KILLER-B
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

Steel
Marksman
Marksman

guns

Postby Steel » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Killer, I have bought two airguns with extras totaling over $1600 already last 2 weeks. My old lady knows I am nuts and she has the recepits to prove it! I sure have been haveing fun though :D. I have been finding airgunning a nice change and a great new way to spend time outdoors hunting and shooting. The great thing about airgun small game hunting is most everyone can find a place to do it even in your back yard! Thats a nice change from long hunting lease drives and high dollar deer lease's.

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Re: guns

Postby Killer-B » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm

terry1 wrote:Killer, I have bought two airguns with extras totaling over $1600 already last 2 weeks. My old lady knows I am nuts and she has the recepits to prove it! I sure have been haveing fun though :D. I have been finding airgunning a nice change and a great new way to spend time outdoors hunting and shooting. The great thing about airgun small game hunting is most everyone can find a place to do it even in your back yard! Thats a nice change from long hunting lease drives and high dollar deer lease's.

Ha, Ha, Ha yes my wife knows that I'm nuts.........except I don't show here the receipts :wink: otherwise she probably would have me commited. Could not agree more on all your other points about airgunning.

KILLER-B
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Kb,
My wife thinks im nuts, and all of you here on airgun advice :lol: :lol:

Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”