REVOLUTION is Coming...

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

REVOLUTION is Coming...

Postby AZ RAPID » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:31 pm

Hoping it will be here Friday!!! I'm pretty pumped!!!

It was really hard deciding between it and a Monsoon. I really liked the idea of the Monsoon being so Quiet compared to the Revolution but the High shot count is just too good to pass up on the Revo!!!

I don't have a fill adapter yet for my Tank any of you guys know what kind of adapter I will need? I'll be calling AOA for mags and can ask them but would like to know what you guys are using.

Can't wait to open up an a Flying Black Rat :D
RAPIDS...SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

cyprus

Postby cyprus » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:58 pm

I wish i was allowed to get one :( :( not allowed in my country i am afraid :evil:

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Re: REVOLUTION is Coming...

Postby SP » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:50 pm

AZ RAPID wrote:Hoping it will be here Friday!!! I'm pretty pumped!!!

It was really hard deciding between it and a Monsoon. I really liked the idea of the Monsoon being so Quiet compared to the Revolution but the High shot count is just too good to pass up on the Revo!!!

I don't have a fill adapter yet for my Tank any of you guys know what kind of adapter I will need? I'll be calling AOA for mags and can ask them but would like to know what you guys are using.

Can't wait to open up an a Flying Black Rat :D

AZ,
First off congrats! And how would you know that the Revo is loud? :) . Trust me , its not, and mine is modded! Yes the high shot count. And it doesnt end there buddy, you can also get the 500cc FX gladiator bottle. Pyramid Air sells them . 100ccs more will give you plenty more shots. :wink:

As far as the fill probe. Any FX series probe will work. Heres a link..
http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/acces ... ory_id=400

500ccbottles- the #5 bottle
http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/acces ... ory_id=879

Take care, and keep us posted!

cyprus

Postby cyprus » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:09 am

SP when are you going to show as in here the DRAGON .50? :)

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby Killer-B » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:22 pm

AZ,

Congrats, you should really enjoy that gun.

KILLER-B
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

POI
Marksman
Marksman

Postby POI » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:23 pm

Nice another convert. haha

The probe is sent witht he the gun from aoa. At least mine was

I'm going to have to check that #5 bottle SP!!!!!!!!!
pfffft....THWAP

Rags
Marksman
Marksman

Re: REVOLUTION is Coming...

Postby Rags » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:51 pm

AZ,
First off congrats! And how would you know that the Revo is loud? :) . Trust me , its not, and mine is modded! Yes the high shot count. And it doesnt end there buddy, you can also get the 500cc FX gladiator bottle. Pyramid Air sells them . 100ccs more will give you plenty more shots. :wink:

SP I think the #5 bottle is a good ideal, but then I would need to buy more mags. As it is now six mags will last the Revo until it needs refilling. :lol:

AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

Postby AZ RAPID » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:42 pm

Thanks for all the input guys I just realized I don't think I have any .22 JSB's to shoot out of it ARGH!!! I'll have to see if sportsmans or maybe Darrels in Portland has some...I'll have to check my Pellet stash I might have a tin of them.

I should have it on Friday Just really nervous about UPS.

SP Hmmm 500CC bottle sounds kinda cool especailly for shooting Sage Rats This spring do you happen to have a calcualtion on how many shots that would add?

The noise does concern me but hey I'm used to a AZ Rapid so it will be hard to beat that!! Also I never shoot my Crow Mag any more maybe I should sell it for a bunch of mags for the Revolution and some more for the Rapid....

I hope a bunch of you guys can make it to the PANSAL Shoot in Idaho this year!!!

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:35 pm

AZ RAPID wrote:Thanks for all the input guys I just realized I don't think I have any .22 JSB's to shoot out of it ARGH!!! I'll have to see if sportsmans or maybe Darrels in Portland has some...I'll have to check my Pellet stash I might have a tin of them.

I should have it on Friday Just really nervous about UPS.

SP Hmmm 500CC bottle sounds kinda cool especailly for shooting Sage Rats This spring do you happen to have a calcualtion on how many shots that would add?

The noise does concern me but hey I'm used to a AZ Rapid so it will be hard to beat that!! Also I never shoot my Crow Mag any more maybe I should sell it for a bunch of mags for the Revolution and some more for the Rapid....

I hope a bunch of you guys can make it to the PANSAL Shoot in Idaho this year!!!

AZ,
Stock up on those JSBs! I can go through a tin in just an hour!!

AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

Postby AZ RAPID » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:44 pm

Who has the best prices for JSB's?

Where do you get yours from?

Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”