AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
REVOLUTION is Coming...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Rapid, Oregon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: REVOLUTION is Coming... Reply with quote

Hoping it will be here Friday!!! I'm pretty pumped!!!

It was really hard deciding between it and a Monsoon. I really liked the idea of the Monsoon being so Quiet compared to the Revolution but the High shot count is just too good to pass up on the Revo!!!

I don't have a fill adapter yet for my Tank any of you guys know what kind of adapter I will need? I'll be calling AOA for mags and can ask them but would like to know what you guys are using.

Can't wait to open up an a Flying Black Rat Very Happy
cyprus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish i was allowed to get one Sad Sad not allowed in my country i am afraid Evil or Very Mad
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: REVOLUTION is Coming... Reply with quote

AZ RAPID wrote:
Hoping it will be here Friday!!! I'm pretty pumped!!!

It was really hard deciding between it and a Monsoon. I really liked the idea of the Monsoon being so Quiet compared to the Revolution but the High shot count is just too good to pass up on the Revo!!!

I don't have a fill adapter yet for my Tank any of you guys know what kind of adapter I will need? I'll be calling AOA for mags and can ask them but would like to know what you guys are using.

Can't wait to open up an a Flying Black Rat Very Happy

AZ,
First off congrats! And how would you know that the Revo is loud? Smile . Trust me , its not, and mine is modded! Yes the high shot count. And it doesnt end there buddy, you can also get the 500cc FX gladiator bottle. Pyramid Air sells them . 100ccs more will give you plenty more shots. :wink:

As far as the fill probe. Any FX series probe will work. Heres a link..
http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/accessory.pl?accessory_id=400

500ccbottles- the #5 bottle
http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/accessory.pl?accessory_id=879

Take care, and keep us posted!
cyprus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP when are you going to show as in here the DRAGON .50? Smile
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

City, State: Vancouver, WA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ,

Congrats, you should really enjoy that gun.

KILLER-B
POI
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: New England

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice another convert. haha

The probe is sent witht he the gun from aoa. At least mine was

I'm going to have to check that #5 bottle SP!!!!!!!!!
Rags
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: No. Central Valley, Ca. USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: REVOLUTION is Coming... Reply with quote

AZ,
First off congrats! And how would you know that the Revo is loud? Smile . Trust me , its not, and mine is modded! Yes the high shot count. And it doesnt end there buddy, you can also get the 500cc FX gladiator bottle. Pyramid Air sells them . 100ccs more will give you plenty more shots. :wink:

SP I think the #5 bottle is a good ideal, but then I would need to buy more mags. As it is now six mags will last the Revo until it needs refilling. Laughing
AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the input guys I just realized I don't think I have any .22 JSB's to shoot out of it ARGH!!! I'll have to see if sportsmans or maybe Darrels in Portland has some...I'll have to check my Pellet stash I might have a tin of them.

I should have it on Friday Just really nervous about UPS.

SP Hmmm 500CC bottle sounds kinda cool especailly for shooting Sage Rats This spring do you happen to have a calcualtion on how many shots that would add?

The noise does concern me but hey I'm used to a AZ Rapid so it will be hard to beat that!! Also I never shoot my Crow Mag any more maybe I should sell it for a bunch of mags for the Revolution and some more for the Rapid....

I hope a bunch of you guys can make it to the PANSAL Shoot in Idaho this year!!!
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ RAPID wrote:
Thanks for all the input guys I just realized I don't think I have any .22 JSB's to shoot out of it ARGH!!! I'll have to see if sportsmans or maybe Darrels in Portland has some...I'll have to check my Pellet stash I might have a tin of them.

I should have it on Friday Just really nervous about UPS.

SP Hmmm 500CC bottle sounds kinda cool especailly for shooting Sage Rats This spring do you happen to have a calcualtion on how many shots that would add?

The noise does concern me but hey I'm used to a AZ Rapid so it will be hard to beat that!! Also I never shoot my Crow Mag any more maybe I should sell it for a bunch of mags for the Revolution and some more for the Rapid....

I hope a bunch of you guys can make it to the PANSAL Shoot in Idaho this year!!!

AZ,
Stock up on those JSBs! I can go through a tin in just an hour!!
AZ RAPID
Marksman
Marksman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who has the best prices for JSB's?

Where do you get yours from?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: