Monsoon Pics as u requested KB!

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

airjunki
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Postby airjunki » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:10 am

Jack Flynn wrote:AJ if you don't mind, can you take a good resolution pic of the end of the barrel for me. Aw heck just take several good close ups of the whole gun. Man I'm itching for mine........

Sorry bout the quality Jack. Just couldn't get this camera to focus properly :evil:

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:59 am

AJ thanks a lot. Dang sure looks like a well refined squirrel killing machine. My itch is getting worse now. Thanks

korndog
Marksman
Marksman

Postby korndog » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:32 pm

So, you think this would be a good choice for killing waterfowl the size of ducks at 50-75 yds.? Any reports on reliability? Sure looks cool.

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby Killer-B » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:50 pm

korndog wrote:So, you think this would be a good choice for killing waterfowl the size of ducks at 50-75 yds.? Any reports on reliability? Sure looks cool.

Might check the game rules for your area, I was under the impression that waterfowl can only be taken with a shootgun, at least Ducks and geese.

KILLER-B
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

mcmike
Basic Practical
Basic Practical

Postby mcmike » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:45 pm

Question for you on your Monsoon. Is the pressure guage under the forestock on the Monsoon as it is with the other FX rifles?

Thanks,

Mike
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit, Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

airjunki
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Postby airjunki » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:56 pm

mcmike wrote:Question for you on your Monsoon. Is the pressure guage under the forestock on the Monsoon as it is with the other FX rifles?

Thanks,

Mike

Pressure gauge? :? What's a pressure gauge? :?

No, just kidding! :twisted: They don't come with one. Don't really need one. Shoot three mags and fill. Just that easy. 8) BTW Mike, where ya at in the Pacific NW :?:

mcmike
Basic Practical
Basic Practical

Postby mcmike » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:16 pm

Thanks for the response. I'm up in Seattle. You guys experiencing the same liquid sunshine down there in OR?
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit, Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

airjunki
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Postby airjunki » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:15 pm

mcmike wrote:Thanks for the response. I'm up in Seattle. You guys experiencing the same liquid sunshine down there in OR?

Oh ya, we had a little break in the weather today but they are saying it'll be coming down like a cow peein on a flat rock tomorrow & then wet till Sunday :!:

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby Killer-B » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:55 pm

airjunki wrote:
mcmike wrote:Thanks for the response. I'm up in Seattle. You guys experiencing the same liquid sunshine down there in OR?

Oh ya, we had a little break in the weather today but they are saying it'll be coming down like a cow peein on a flat rock tomorrow & then wet till Sunday :!:

Airjunki,

Well that sucks I was really looking forward to us getting together, we will keep an eye on it, what the H&^% do those weather guys know anyway.

KB
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

airjunki
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Postby airjunki » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:35 pm

quote]

Airjunki,

Well that sucks I was really looking forward to us getting together, we will keep an eye on it, what the H&^% do those weather guys know anyway.

KB[/quote]

Ain't that the truth! :)

Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”