AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
HW100T
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 3572
City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: HW100T Reply with quote

Im looking to get another pcp rifle. Ive been eyeing the HW100T in .22 FAC. Some say its butt ugly, others say its heavy. Well what do you have to say about it? Thanks..

I think it looks pretty cool.




Last edited by SP on Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner


Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 15834
City, State: Vancouver, WA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it would make a nice addition to your collection.

KILLER-B
_________________
"We live for another day of Airgunning"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Parker_101_
Marksman
Marksman


Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Posts: 63
City, State: Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an excellent bit of research material regarding the ‎‎HW100's
_________________
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often & Share Your Sport!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 3572
City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parker_101_ wrote:
Here's an excellent bit of research material regarding the ‎‎HW100's


Parker,
Have you messed with the power adjustment screws? Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
220swift
Site Moderator
Site Moderator


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 4161
City, State: Nevada County,Calif USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that guy's got a lot of good info on the HW 100..



Swift
_________________
Swift
rapid technician
tuning mild to wild
custom parts made to order
swiftairgunparts@sbcglobal.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Parker_101_
Marksman
Marksman


Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Posts: 63
City, State: Ontario

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there SP,
personally, haven't messed with it..
ETA the author of that Link posted has explained it very well....

Click on here to link ‎"‎HW100"
_________________
Shoot Safely, Shoot Often & Share Your Sport!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weapon of Choice
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter


Joined: 09 Oct 2005
Posts: 428
City, State: SoCal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know SP I think it's a pretty cool looking gun and I like the side lever cocking. It's also suppose to be very consistant. Have you seen this?
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1159719905/

I see it as a possible FT gun. Weight then would be helpful as well as shot/shot consistancy. Big minus for me though is no QF. The gun is really designed as a 12 foot-pounder.

But in .22 as a hunter I really don't see a value. For the money you could do better with a Cyclone of Logun Professional or really even a BSA Hornet if you wanted a regulated gun.

I think I have even ruled it out as a starter FT gun. I think I am going with the Logun Solo. I have heard a lot of good things about these guns.
Just my 2 cents Smile
_________________
My Hunting Blog!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
r5nick
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be nice for arget pratice and small vermin.

looking good,
i got the new air gun world mag and theres a whole article in there on it, really amazing results Very Happy
Back to top
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 3572
City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weapon of Choice wrote:
You know SP I think it's a pretty cool looking gun and I like the side lever cocking. It's also suppose to be very consistant. Have you seen this?
http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1159719905/

I see it as a possible FT gun. Weight then would be helpful as well as shot/shot consistancy. Big minus for me though is no QF. The gun is really designed as a 12 foot-pounder.

But in .22 as a hunter I really don't see a value. For the money you could do better with a Cyclone of Logun Professional or really even a BSA Hornet if you wanted a regulated gun.

I think I have even ruled it out as a starter FT gun. I think I am going with the Logun Solo. I have heard a lot of good things about these guns.
Just my 2 cents Smile


Lamar,
Keep me posted , when you get the logun. Thanks,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 3572
City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r5nick wrote:
Would be nice for arget pratice and small vermin.

looking good,
i got the new air gun world mag and theres a whole article in there on it, really amazing results Very Happy


Yeah, the only negative thing I heard, is the weight. And having to remove the air-cylinder..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group