Shark Pellets ???

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

DoctorFrankengun
Marksman
Marksman

Shark Pellets ???

Postby DoctorFrankengun » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:49 pm

Airguns are "Real Guns"

csdilligaf
Expert
Expert

info

Postby csdilligaf » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:07 pm

I would like to see more on these, never heard of them before. What is the wieght?

DoctorFrankengun
Marksman
Marksman

Postby DoctorFrankengun » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:48 pm

There is no mention of the weight. They look heavier than skirted pellets.
I ordered some round balls from this outfit. If I get them I will make another order and get some of these to try.
Airguns are "Real Guns"

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:36 am

A friend of mine with a Airforce Condor shoots these Shark pellets. He really like them. They are good for hunting.. He hunts out in the Mojave desert.

cyprus

Postby cyprus » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:53 pm

SP wrote:A friend of mine with a Airforce Condor shoots these Shark pellets. He really like them. They are good for hunting.. He hunts out in the Mojave desert.

I know who you are talking about.....i just hope that the .22 are accurate as well.
Some pellets in different calibers are just not accurate....for example ...the crow magnums in .22 are only good for up to 40 yards ,because after that their grouping expands a little too much, BUT in .25 cal they are excellent.

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:17 pm

cyprus wrote:
SP wrote:A friend of mine with a Airforce Condor shoots these Shark pellets. He really like them. They are good for hunting.. He hunts out in the Mojave desert.

I know who you are talking about.....i just hope that the .22 are accurate as well.
Some pellets in different calibers are just not accurate....for example ...the crow magnums in .22 are only good for up to 40 yards ,because after that their grouping expands a little too much, BUT in .25 cal they are excellent.

Cyprus,
.25 Crow magnums are only good to 30 yards with my Rapid.. Tofa shoots them real accurate out of his .25 Condor at long ranges... It is different for each gun.. I also know of other condor owners who said that the .22 CM shoot well also ..

Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”