AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
Shark Pellets ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoctorFrankengun
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Shark Pellets ??? Reply with quote

Has anyone here ever used them?

http://sunshineairguns.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=79&osCsid=351e9b8792d6c329dbc50ba031509f4a

csdilligaf
Expert
Expert

City, State: San Diego,CA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: info Reply with quote

I would like to see more on these, never heard of them before. What is the wieght?
DoctorFrankengun
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no mention of the weight. They look heavier than skirted pellets.
I ordered some round balls from this outfit. If I get them I will make another order and get some of these to try.

SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine with a Airforce Condor shoots these Shark pellets. He really like them. They are good for hunting.. He hunts out in the Mojave desert.
cyprus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SP wrote:
A friend of mine with a Airforce Condor shoots these Shark pellets. He really like them. They are good for hunting.. He hunts out in the Mojave desert.

I know who you are talking about.....i just hope that the .22 are accurate as well.
Some pellets in different calibers are just not accurate....for example ...the crow magnums in .22 are only good for up to 40 yards ,because after that their grouping expands a little too much, BUT in .25 cal they are excellent.
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyprus wrote:
SP wrote:

I know who you are talking about.....i just hope that the .22 are accurate as well.
Some pellets in different calibers are just not accurate....for example ...the crow magnums in .22 are only good for up to 40 yards ,because after that their grouping expands a little too much, BUT in .25 cal they are excellent.

Cyprus,
.25 Crow magnums are only good to 30 yards with my Rapid.. Tofa shoots them real accurate out of his .25 Condor at long ranges... It is different for each gun.. I also know of other condor owners who said that the .22 CM shoot well also ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: