AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index AirgunAdvice.net
All airguns, All the time

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!

Support Our Site
click image to see designs
Support the site by buying one of our great T-Shirts !!
They are only $24.95 plus shipping.

Choose a size:
Gun Racks !!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

City, State: Vancouver, WA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Gun Racks !!!! Reply with quote

From time to time I have seen posts of folks wanting to find a way to store airguns/Firearms rather then in a case in the closet, so i'm posting this site as they have some very nice options for us. I think I have about 6 - 7 airguns now, and it is always a guessing game when I want to go shooting as to which case has which gun. So I ordered one of these and is very quality built, good luck and hope you enjoy the site, always like to pass on what works.

http://www.gunstands.com/rifle.htm

KILLER-B
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: No reason they can't be home-built Reply with quote

Seems to me a visit to Lowes or Home Depot, then a stop at JoAnn's Fabrics and you'd have everything you need.

Something along those lines should take an afternoon to do and make a nice job of it. Then again, how much is your time worth?

Hot and humid - not fit for being outside. Looking forward to fall.
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: No reason they can't be home-built Reply with quote

Bill177 wrote:
Seems to me a visit to Lowes or Home Depot, then a stop at JoAnn's Fabrics and you'd have everything you need.

Something along those lines should take an afternoon to do and make a nice job of it. Then again, how much is your time worth?

Mine is worth more, besides I would rather be out shooting !!!

KILLER-B
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Parker_101_
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Ontario

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one I made while listening to a hockey game on the radio one evening....Used 5/8 plywood, glue, a staple gun and a jig saw for all the cuts... Holds neatly 8 rifles , some sporting mags and ammo if you so desire....Nothing fancy simple design, and very practical..

DoctorFrankengun
Marksman
Marksman

City, State: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Gun Racks !!!! Reply with quote

Killer-B wrote:
From time to time I have seen posts of folks wanting to find a way to store airguns/Firearms rather then in a case in the closet, so i'm posting this site as they have some very nice options for us. I think I have about 6 - 7 airguns now, and it is always a guessing game when I want to go shooting as to which case has which gun. So I ordered one of these and is very quality built, good luck and hope you enjoy the site, always like to pass on what works.

http://www.gunstands.com/rifle.htm

KILLER-B

That is just the kind of thing that I have been looking for Very Happy I hope that you won't lose a sale commission though because I have a friend that will build me one. Laughing

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parker,

Very nice Very nice indeed that is a great looking rake and collection I might add.

KB
jlevach

City, State: PA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: I have seen a different approach Reply with quote

A fellow had a gitar stand that was xesigned to hold 4 gitars and it worked great to hold 4 air rifles not too expensive either. should have bought one when I say it can't remember where to find it now/
SP
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

City, State: Commiefornia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun racks are cool, but I like keeping my guns in seperate hardcases. And underneath my bed Smile
r5nick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the hard case, is it one with those little bukkles?, im gonna get one and keep it under my bed
Weapon of Choice
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

City, State: SoCal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun racks aren't secure enough for me.

I keep mine in a fire rated gun safe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AirgunAdvice.net Forum Index -> Airgun Equipment Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: