Gun Racks !!!!

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Gun Racks !!!!

Postby Killer-B » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:15 pm

From time to time I have seen posts of folks wanting to find a way to store airguns/Firearms rather then in a case in the closet, so i'm posting this site as they have some very nice options for us. I think I have about 6 - 7 airguns now, and it is always a guessing game when I want to go shooting as to which case has which gun. So I ordered one of these and is very quality built, good luck and hope you enjoy the site, always like to pass on what works.

http://www.gunstands.com/rifle.htm

KILLER-B

Anonymous

No reason they can't be home-built

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:29 pm

Seems to me a visit to Lowes or Home Depot, then a stop at JoAnn's Fabrics and you'd have everything you need.

Something along those lines should take an afternoon to do and make a nice job of it. Then again, how much is your time worth?

Hot and humid - not fit for being outside. Looking forward to fall.

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Re: No reason they can't be home-built

Postby Killer-B » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:17 pm

Bill177 wrote:Seems to me a visit to Lowes or Home Depot, then a stop at JoAnn's Fabrics and you'd have everything you need.

Something along those lines should take an afternoon to do and make a nice job of it. Then again, how much is your time worth?

Mine is worth more, besides I would rather be out shooting !!!

KILLER-B

Parker_101_
Marksman
Marksman

Postby Parker_101_ » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:04 am

This one I made while listening to a hockey game on the radio one evening....Used 5/8 plywood, glue, a staple gun and a jig saw for all the cuts... Holds neatly 8 rifles , some sporting mags and ammo if you so desire....Nothing fancy simple design, and very practical..

Shoot Safely, Shoot Often & Share Your Sport!

DoctorFrankengun
Marksman
Marksman

Re: Gun Racks !!!!

Postby DoctorFrankengun » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:31 am

Killer-B wrote:From time to time I have seen posts of folks wanting to find a way to store airguns/Firearms rather then in a case in the closet, so i'm posting this site as they have some very nice options for us. I think I have about 6 - 7 airguns now, and it is always a guessing game when I want to go shooting as to which case has which gun. So I ordered one of these and is very quality built, good luck and hope you enjoy the site, always like to pass on what works.

http://www.gunstands.com/rifle.htm

KILLER-B

That is just the kind of thing that I have been looking for :D I hope that you won't lose a sale commission though because I have a friend that will build me one. :lol:
Airguns are "Real Guns"

Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner

Postby Killer-B » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:14 am

Parker,

Very nice Very nice indeed that is a great looking rake and collection I might add.

KB
"We live for another day of Airgunning"

jlevach

I have seen a different approach

Postby jlevach » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:09 am

A fellow had a gitar stand that was xesigned to hold 4 gitars and it worked great to hold 4 air rifles not too expensive either. should have bought one when I say it can't remember where to find it now/
Jim L

SP
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert

Postby SP » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:12 am

Gun racks are cool, but I like keeping my guns in seperate hardcases. And underneath my bed :)

r5nick

Postby r5nick » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:20 pm

in the hard case, is it one with those little bukkles?, im gonna get one and keep it under my bed

Weapon of Choice
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Postby Weapon of Choice » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:52 pm

Gun racks aren't secure enough for me.

I keep mine in a fire rated gun safe.

Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”