FX Cutlas Thumbhole version

A no hype zone for posting airgun equipment reviews.

Moderators: 220swift, Killer-B, MarvC, Sentryfe

Anonymous

FX Cutlas Thumbhole version

Postby Anonymous » Mon May 15, 2006 2:30 am

Got my new Cutlas a couple of months ago and I have been doing som serious hunting & accuracy tests..
Image
This is a luxury version of the ordinary Cutlas that has a plastic stock. It´s commonly known at Logun Domin8tor, but the real name is FX Cutlas.
This gun, and most of the other FX:s, has a stipulated accuracy of 8 shots within 1/2 inch at 50 meters.
My gun is no exception, and produces regulary groups within an inch at 85-90 meters (100 yards)
The loading mechanism is biathlon-style, and I can shoot preatty fast if it´s needed. ;)
8 shot rotary mag, that works flawless.. Only bad thing about it is that the Predator pellets don´t fit... they´re to long... :?
Otherwise I think that this might be my "absolute gun". Like it a lot!

User avatar
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Postby Killer-B » Mon May 15, 2006 7:07 am

VERY NICE !!! :lol: :lol:

KILLER-B

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 16, 2006 1:09 am

Thanks Killer-B :D
How´s it going? were´nt you going to get yourself a Barnes? Or am I just dreaming?

User avatar
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Postby Killer-B » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:54 am

Ricard_b wrote:Thanks Killer-B :D
How´s it going? were´nt you going to get yourself a Barnes? Or am I just dreaming?


No Barnes yet have about a year left to wait.

KB

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:44 am

Killer-B wrote:
Ricard_b wrote:Thanks Killer-B :D
How´s it going? were´nt you going to get yourself a Barnes? Or am I just dreaming?


No Barnes yet have about a year left to wait.

KB

Only one year left?... It´s getting closer.. ;)
What gun will it be?

User avatar
Killer-B
Site Admin/Owner
Site Admin/Owner
Posts: 15838
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Postby Killer-B » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:44 am

Ricard_b wrote:
Killer-B wrote:
Ricard_b wrote:Thanks Killer-B :D
How´s it going? were´nt you going to get yourself a Barnes? Or am I just dreaming?


No Barnes yet have about a year left to wait.

KB

Only one year left?... It´s getting closer.. ;)
What gun will it be?


It will be the Tundra Magnum.

KB

User avatar
220swift
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4255
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:52 pm
Location: Nevada County,Calif USA
Contact:

Postby 220swift » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:30 pm

Did K-B ever get his Barns yet it should be about Time.


Swift
Swift
rapid technician
tuning mild to wild
custom parts made to order
swiftairgunparts@sbcglobal.net
Image


Return to “Airgun Equipment Reviews”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests